The following are some considerations we use to determine pricing.
PRICING YOUR CUSTOM PIECES
The following choices will affect the price of your items. Some are for casework, some for furniture, and many of them apply for every project. These are a sampling of the questions we will address with you before providing you an estimate.
- Dovetail drawers or standard box drawers.
- Inset doors or overlay doors. (Keep in mind that natural wood moves with humidity changes throughout the year.)
- Door style and design.
- Species of wood. For instance, exotics are more expensive than domestics.
- Variety of wood. Some species are available in "natural" which shows a wide array of grain patterns and colors and also "select" which is much more uniform.
- Complexity of crown moulding or casings.
- Decorative elements, such as corbels.
- Special hardware needs such as heavy duty slides for file drawers, pocket door hardware, or design consideration for placement of lights. (You may need an electrician for some lighting needs.)
- Special finishes such as distressing, antiquing or hand-rubbed finishes.
Do you have any other pricing questions? Remember estimates are free. Drop us an email at
email@example.com or give us a call
at 1.866.615.3416 toll free.